Program will deliver education, advice and inspiration to hosted integrators and showroom-based dealers to help them revitalize audio sales and profits.
The potential for strong audio product sales and profits has never been greater, yet most system integrators are missing the boat. Having spent years focused on selling and installing networks, automation and control, most dealers simply forgot how to sell audio, a category that arguably represents the greatest profit opportunity available today. To seize the audio opportunity, companies must embrace the category comprehensively—developing the right merchandise assortment plan, creating an upgrade path and selling and marketing audio with passion and smarts.
Taking place in Orlando Nov. 1-3, the 10th annual CE Pro Summit is addressing these business planning imperatives for custom integrators and showroom-based dealers through its new Acc$ellerate Audio Initiative. Developed for the Summit by audio industry innovator Deborah Smith, the program provides business leaders the training, advice and vendor resources they need to capitalize on a surging market—and speed forward to high-flying audio sales and profits.
Acc$ellerate Audio Program Elements
- $ell More Audio Intensive – Nov. 1, 11:45 AM – 3:15 PM. This fast paced, in depth 3-1/2 hour workshop features eye opening insights on why dealers aren’t selling more audio (and what to do about it), audio sales success stories, proven sales training and merchandising strategies, powerful demonstration techniques and a Ten Point Plan to help all attendees dramatically increase high margin audio sales – and boost bottom line results.
- The Acc$ellerate Audio Resource Center/Help Desk at the Summit Exhibits – Nov. 2-3. Top custom integrators looking to grow audio sales and profits can get specific, individualized business advice from the Deborah Smith Group.
- The Acc$ellerate Audio Directory – A Digital and Print Guide to Manufacturer, Distributor and Representative companies that can help integrators maximize the audio opportunity. Workshop attendees will be especially eager to search out new audio brands on the exhibit floor.
Acc$ellerate Audio Sponsorship Opportunities
- Engage one-on-one with freshly energized integrators during scheduled 15-minute meetings at your booth or in a Summit sound room via a Summit Boardroom, Exhibit+, Acc$ellerate Marketplace or Sound Room Sponsorship Package. Prices start at $5,000.
- Present to one or two groups of highly motivated dealers who just completed the $ell More Audio workshop via a CE Pro Summit Boardroom Sponsorship Package. Prices start at $9,000.
- Promote your company’s products and services via a 90-second lightning round presentation during the $ell More Audio Workshop on Nov. 1. Priced at $350 and limited to ten companies.
- Promote your company’s products and services via a directory listing and product showcase spot in the Acc$ellerate Audio Directory distributed digitally to CE Pro Summit Guests in advance of the Summit and in print at the event. Priced at $150.“We’re excited to be working with Deborah to create a strong focus on audio sales growth strategies at the CE Pro Summit this year,” says AE Ventures president John Galante.
“The program will be a great service to our core guest audience, help attract high-end, AV-centric dealers who’ve not attended in the past and provide a great selling platform for audio manufacturers who sponsor.”
For more information on Summit and Initiative sponsorship opportunities, contact Jackie Erb at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-618-7856. For more information about attending as a hosted guest, contact Leigh Fishback at email@example.com or 508-618-8330.