Product at a Glance
The new IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor (P300-IMX) was developed to seamlessly integrate with the Shure MXA910 Ceiling Array and the MXA310 Table Array Microphones. Working in perfect synergy, the P300 processor and Microflex Advance microphones deliver a hassle-free, cost-effective conferencing audio system.
Featuring acoustic echo cancellation, noise reduction and automatic gain control for up to 8 Dante channels, the P300 ensures an echo- and noise-free conference room audio. It offers predefined templates that enable set up literally in seconds, and an unobtrusive form factor for discreet installations.
Versatile connectivity options provide freedom of choice when joining a room video system, soft codec, or connecting laptops and mobile devices.
Features & Benefits
- Connects 10 Dante audio inputs, 2 analog inputs, and a mobile device to a room videoconferencing system and/or a PC-based videoconferencing app
- Shure-developed DSP algorithms to enhance audio quality in video meetings with 8 channels of Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- 8 channels of Noise Reduction
- 8 channels of Automatic Gain Control
- IntelliMix automatic mixing, delay, limiter, PEQ, matrix mixing
- Flexible signal routing and connectivity
- Analog audio I/O to connect to room videoconferencing system
- USB I/O to connect to laptop or room PC running a videoconferencing application. 5 mm TRRS jack to connect a mobile device