This precisely structured and carefully managed event offers sponsors pre-scheduled, guaranteed high-quality engagements with the biggest, best and fastest growing technology integrators.
CE Pro Summit
(hosting 100+ custom integrators)
CE Pro guests represented $1 billion in annual aggregate revenue, averaged $9.8 million in revenues and 60,505 residential installations per year.
(hosting 100+ commercial integrators)
Commercial Integrator guests represented $2.5 billion in annual aggregate revenue, averaged $34 million and 36,108 commercial installations per year.
(hosting 75+ security integrators)
Security integrator and dealer guests represented more than $6668 million in aggregate revenue and averaged $13 million, 41,327 residential installations and 54,658 commercial installations per year.
Hosted Style Event
Flights, hotel accommodations, food and beverage and registration costs for business leaders of top companies are paid for and arranged by the Summit producer, Emerald. In recognition of these benefits, guests contractually commit to attend the Summit from start to finish and follow a detailed itinerary of activities at the event, including scheduled meetings with sponsors. Primary benefits for guests include the collection of business best practices from peers and determining how to expand and improve their technology strategies.
What's New for Sponsors in 2021?
- The Connect! App. that will streamline your onsite experience and simplify communication with attendees
- Enhanced coverage of the event and publicity for sponsors from the CE Pro, Commercial Integrator and SSI editorial teams
- New customized, integrated media opportunities for sponsors to increase the quality of your presentations and amplify your message to the market
Take A Look at the Connect! App
No more paper trails to track your appointments and activities while at Total Tech Summit. The new event app by Emerald will put control in the palm of your hands.
- Mobile, dynamic access to your personal schedule as well as your company’s schedule
- Detailed information about content sessions and event happenings
- Access to an electronic listing of all event participants
- Ability to add to your one-on-one appointment schedule on the fly
- Real-time access to attendee contact information and support for download via excel or vCard
- Refine your boardroom presentations on the spot and improve engagement by collecting instantaneous feedback
- Update your calendar on the spot with attendee follow up requests
Who should sponsor?
- Manufacturers and distributors of: Audio Products, Video Products, Home & Building Control/Automation Products, Security Products, Networking Products, Infrastructure, Lighting/Electrical/Energy Management, HVAC/IAQ, Emerging IoT Products
- Industry services providers: Alarm/Security Monitoring, Network Monitoring/Managed Services, Design/Proposal Software, Work Management Software, Financial/Accounting Software, Insurance Services, Marketing Services, Training Services