Please note that we have not authorized any hotels or hotel booking services to solicit your business. All event communications should be coming from Total Tech Summit/Emerald staff members only!
- Registration should be completed
Discount Deadline: October 19
- Electric (Edlen)
Discount Deadline: October 20
- Exhibit Furnishing (Shepard): Note: Booth furnishings are not included in sponsorship packages. Be sure to rent or bring furniture to support your meeting efforts. Most common are high top tables and stool height chairs.
- Carpet - Required (Shepard)
Hotel Deadline: TBD
Meeting Selection Timeline: TBD
Tools for Success (Coming Soon)
- Completing Registration
- Navigating the Event App
- Setting Goals
- Planning Engagements
- And more…
- Booth information: requirements (carpet), size, etc.
- We suggest renting/bringing furnishings to support your meeting efforts. The most common are highboy tables and stool height chairs. Furnishings are not provided.
- Electric and internet are not provided so if desired it must be purchased
- Less is more! No need for extensive, expensive displays
- Decorate the space with identity signage and product graphics to support meeting content and attract stop-by-traffic
- Consider adding product kiosk-style elements or product showcases
Closing Next Steps
- As your planning and preparation ramp up, we wanted to make a suggestion that will increase the value of these engagements substantially. It’s the idea of closing next steps with the boardroom group guests.
- You can do this efficiently by using a next step capture form that you ask guests to complete during the last minute or two of your allotted time. The questions are basic. You simply want guests to specify their product/service interest, when and how they would like you to follow up and which other stakeholders in their organization should be involved in the next meeting or presentation.
- To help you get this element in place, we’ve created a Customizable Next Steps Capture Form template and Generic Next Steps Capture Form. Simply print copies of the forms to bring to your boardroom(s) and hand out to guests to fill out a few minutes before your session ends.
Hilton Downtown Cleveland
All event housing communications will come from Total Tech Summit/Emerald staff members only! No hotels or hotel booking services have been authorized by us to solicit your business directly. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to a TTS team member.